SCOTT LS200 cricket bat
The SCOTT LS200 is a imposing profile with a mid-middle, long sweeping spine and large modern edges. The bat features an extended spine which just blends into the toe to give maximum coverage but with a clean asthetic and beautiful pick up.
Again, a modern shape with big edges yet beautifully balanced. With a mid-middle approx 200mm from the toe, giving the perfect blend between pick up and performance.
Suitable for front and back foot play, the Scott LS200 is an awesome all-rounder for stroke-makers and big hitters alike!
- UK grown, quality English willow used for all grades
- Mid middle approx. 200mm from the toe - perfect for all conditions and beautifully balanced
- Guaranteed performance, regardless of grade
- Elongated, sweeping spine which is beautifully blended into the toe to aid pick-up
- Extended middle for maximum coverage and value on mistimed shots
- Slightly rounded toe to help prevent damage
- Fitted with a premium Chevron grip
- High quality, fully embossed stickers with gloss and matt elements
- Immaculately hand finished and machine polished.
- Grip Grip added to secure the grip with a clean look
- Comes with a UK made scuff sheet as standard
- All bats come with our special liquid rubber toe protection as standard.